Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Israel Changes: Keep Quiet in My Building

(David's Political Platform for Change in Israel)

Apartments Are the Problem Everywhere in the World. On average, cities where people live in homes, and not apartments, have a lower rate of homicide. There are reasons for this.

Problem:
My neighbors talk.
The bigger problem is that I do not live in a free standing house, and there is no fence separating these people from me. Abraham also had problems until he got rid of Lot.

Experience for Cause of Change:
They were eating breakfast. I heard the chewing. There was only a wall separating us. I did not get sleep.
I knocked on their door and told them, ‘I hate you.’ I think they understood that they were eating.
And the day went on.
One neighbor was educating their child. Police got called, as the kid was screaming. The owner of the apartment’s defense: ‘I was telling my daughter, who is in fifth grade, to do her homework.’
I insisted that that home owner go to jail for not smacking their kid for being loud.

Then one person had the nerve to talk in the hallway. They were a said to be a guest of somebody. This person was taken aside and held over the stair railing. Nothing was said to this individual. I think they understood that people in our building also hear it when people talk very loudly in the hallways, just like they do in every other building in the world.

Let me be clear. I am pro neighbors. I just feel it is better when you do not see them. This is why Americans would look younger if they did not eat.

Solution:
-My neighbors are not allowed to eat anymore.
-They cannot walk. When they come into their house, they have to crawl. Sliding feat is also allowed. But lifting a foot is not allowed.
-No talking. Force everybody to learn sign language in my building.
-Hand out headphones to anybody that wants to listen to music or watch television.
-Only house living for families. People have to live in homes, so they can yell at their kids.
-Fences are a requirement. They can also be used as little jail cells in apartments.
-No college students allowed in housing. They enjoy camping. College students can live in parks. It will also allow them to protest the cost of living as much as they want.
-Force the neighbors to live in a bomb shelter. It is safer for everybody.
-Send the kids away for boarding school. Boarding school should not be in the same town, or a bus ride away. The kids have to sleep in the boarding school.
-Open up more land for housing in Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment